Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Big Vent

Actually I don't even know what to say.

Rejected by a child because she wants to go her own way. Now, she needs help and in her own words just doesn't want to ask for it because it is too humbling. Yet, she will turn to other people who can't really help her and let them be there for her. She's having her first baby, and she was glad to accept my gift, but not me.

Surgery recovery stinks.

My husband only talks to me about his job. Then the rest of the time he plays computer games, yells at the kids, complains about the lack of organization in his life, rarely kisses me, and in his words "is grumpy with me because I am not reading his mind"


I love my kids, but I need a break. I can't stop crying.

I feel like I want to go home, but I am home, but I don't feel at home.

Oh yeah...I got pulled over today too. I love that the police are vigilant in this small town, but boy do they ever make up their own traffic laws...NO JOKE!

No comments:

Post a Comment